Date(s) - Tue, 20 Mar 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
Categories No Categories
The BSI IoT Community connects Internet of Things buyers and service providers to shape new opportunities, create best practice, increase market confidence and accelerate the market.
Our third event will bring together industries that own and operate physical assets (the actual “things”) with Internet of Things (IoT) innovators from the technology and service sectors. Together, we’ll talk about how we can turn great ideas into faster adoption and increased value. We’ll do this by focusing on real-world opportunities including in cities, food and manufacturing.
The day will include:
- Presentations on the work of the IoT Community – and opportunities for you to get involved
- Focus on collaboration and sharing best practice
- How to accelerate the journey from innovation to increased confidence and adoption
- Dedicated stream sessions on “Cities and the built environment”, “Digital industry and supply chain” and “Data and interoperability”
- Lots of opportunities to network and make new connections including a drinks reception at the end of the day
For more information see: